Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Magneto:..".. and I will defend Rogue of the Uncanny X-Men.. to my very last hellspawn-breath.. when she explains that you do not make your child cry.. your son cry.. because he likes ice cream.. just because you are Halle Berry who is a black nigger-mother cunt-bitch hatched from the filth of her own serpent-womb.. who feels entitled to abuse her son because he likes ice cream... "

Halle Berry:..".. but Magneto... I agree with every word you've just said.... and would say even worse things about myself about the abusive mother-creature I am... you are saying holy, sacred things... Magneto.... I heard... Auschwitz... I heard Auschwitz in the crying sounds of my young son.. in "Monster's Ball"... in "Monster's ball"... I heard the suffering of Auschwitz in the crying sounds of my young son.. in that movie.. in that movie.. and you saw me have a seizure when I accepted best actress for that movie.. you saw me explode into a seizure when I accepted best actress at the academy awards for .. for "Monster's Ball"... and I honestly believe that the word "nigger" means "black mother" and the word only means that .. unless the word is sadly used against actor Samuel L. Jackson. who still has left a lot.. unexplained .. about why his career happened.. at all..."...






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuzWj9arn4w

No comments:

Post a Comment