Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

.. I know exactly what I'm doing, the vile, reprehensible thing I'm doing.. when I post that... the whole.. text..?.. can a track be a text..?.. that the whole musical text of .. Lost Souls - Music.. is the music of.. "Winona Ryder and Scorcese"... sob sob sob... Lost Souls - Music ... the music of... "Winona Ryder and Scorcese"..... Winona Ryder:.. "Winona Ryder, you BITCH!!..".. - oh geez.. Sigourney...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45kf3GiKOP8&t=86s


Lost Souls - Music

is also the music of..

Princess Leia Organa (Carrie Fisher):..."... he was my father.. my biological father... and he was also the most hated man in the galaxy.. (.. that line is copyrighted to David Michilinie from the original marvel Star Wars comic..).. I don't even know what it means.. to be his biological daughter.. unless I should become Senator Leia Organa the most hated woman in Congress.."

Han Solo (Harrison Ford):..".. that happens with me too.. even moreso.. and I never wanted to be remotely hated.. I wanted to be liked.. universally liked.. by the way.. wouldn't "Abyssinia" be a nice name for our galaxy.. ?.."...


.. okay.. this is a bald-face lying I'm doing right now.. Winona Ryder... how horrific could it be for the evolution of who Whoopi Goldberg may someday become.. if Winona Ryder does another "Girl, Interrupted"-esque movie with Whoopi Goldberg.. unless she doesn't .. Winona Ryder.. and instead of Whoopi Goldberg it's Holly Hunter.. which is horrific, beyond comprehension unspeakable horrific..

… okay the Satanic Talkbacker-Voices are smart.. they've figured it out... The Queen-Mother Alien in "Aliens" is Whoopi Goldberg.. a Black-Mama-Baba like in Antoine Fisher's "Finding Fish"... and I know how horrific an authority Antoine Fisher actually is.. how hellish it is to mention someone like Antoine Fisher....

Satanic Talkbacker-Voices:.. ".. Harry.. it's the marvel comic Darth Vader comic book... we're cancelling this comic book if it's any good.... and by the way .. you no longer have the right to Charles Soules's "Lando"... Harry... it's the girl in the Darth Vader comic... no one can play her... they have to fix the girl.. but then you owe that to us.... oh by the way they did fix the girl in a future issue you didn't read...."...

No comments:

Post a Comment