Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I just saw Doctor Doom brutally kill Havok Alex Summers again... and again.. and again.. each time by breaking Alex Summers's neck...

.. and again... and again..

                               … and again...

                                                  .. and again...

                   …. and Viktor von Doom killed Alex Summers by breaking Alex Summers's neck..

                                         .. again.... and again..

                                                  .. and again..

                                                                .. and again..

                                                 .. because Alex Summers Havok thought he could hire Viktor von Doom to do exactly the same thing.. to Charles Xavier..

                             … so Viktor von Doom is doing it instead to Alex Summers Havok.. to teach him a lesson in that you do not manipulate Viktor von Doom to kill men like Charles Xavier....

…. by contrast.. I see the Jessica Alba Invisible Woman killing the Julian MacMahon .. (.. name spelt correctly..?..).. the Julian McMahon Viktor von Doom if they ever reprise their roles...

           … unless it's Chris Evans's Johnny Storm once again who has.. the honours..?.. (.. repulsive expression .. "the honours"...)….

               … and I just saw Viktor von Doom break Havok Alex Summers's neck again and kill him....

Havok Alex Summers:..".. and... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry... I'm sorry... when I saw The Mighty Thor shatter the body of Emma Frost.... when Emma Frost had transformed into diamond-form and I saw the Mighty Thor shatter emma frost's diamond-form body.. utterly shatter it... I saw something more horrific in that.. than the killing of Maxwell Lord by Wonder Woman... I'm sorry... I would say.. far more horrific.. far, far more horrific than that.. other horror..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment