Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

hi-finesse - embrace the pain.. is the music of..... lara (emmanuelle beart):..".. they are not going to compell me to circumcise a baby boy a newborn baby boy and they are not going to tell me that I am going to be filmed circumcising a baby boy.. a darling baby boy.. o my darling baby boy... my darling newborn baby boy... I will say the most grotesque violence against my own vulva then before they film me circumcising a baby newborn boy.. o my darling baby newborn boy...."...


lara (Emmanuelle beart):..".. and I will cut the bleeding vulva off of any Talkbacker-Voice who is lara emmanuelle beart that threatens my beloved baby son Kal-L.. in my name.. in my name.. and if you lara emmanuelle beart threaten my baby Kal-L in my name and say it is me doing it I swear Johnny Depp will find you Johnny Depp and he will know you are a woman lara emmanuelle beart a kryptonian woman lara emmanuelle beart and I swear by holy Yahveh and by holy Phoebus Apollo Johnny Depp will sever your shredded, bloody vulva lara emmanuelle beart off by the roots Johnny Depp will use a Kryptonian machine to suck the fat out of your fat, flabby ass lara emmanuelle beart and johnny depp will pluck out the ovaries out of your vulva lara emmanuelle beart and if you do this again Johnny depp will do even more intimate things to what is left of the roots of your vulva Johnny Depp and DO YOU HEAR ME LARA EMMANUELLE BEART YOU FATASS LARA EMMANUELLE BEART DO YOU HEAR ME YOU LONG-HAIRED ANIMAL LARA EMMANUELLE BEART!!- KING OF THE TALKBACK-VOICES!!!!..."...




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZyY1DkAik&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment