Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

Twelve Titans Music - Fractured.. is the music of.. Hunter Zolomon (Brad Pitt):..".. Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. she said.. oh o Ahania.. it's not like I've been in a mental institution for three years.. really it's not.. I have girlfriends who visit me frequently.. regularly.. my girlfriends are naked around me.. I'm naked too.. it's really fun us all together all of us girlfriends being naked together.. it's really not like I've been .. it's not what you think it is Ahania.. I am Hunter Zolomon.. and I am pledged May Welland pledged that it will never get to that point... that it will ever ever ever be like she Zelda (Angelina Jolie) has been in a mental institution.. all all all alone in a mental institution ... for three years... for three years... ".. the theme of Twelve Titans Music - Fractured.. Hunter Zolomon (Brad Pitt)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2T7LQxIx8I&list=RD8sZyY1DkAik&index=3

No comments:

Post a Comment