Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

.. beautiful, adroit acting from Scarlett Johansson.. she truly is.. a female Nikolai Stavrogin... here.. in these scenes from.. "The Avengers", written and directed by Joss Whedon... a truly likable Hulk.. and a spectacular, brilliant line from Mark Ruffallo as Bruce Banner.. the line is.. "I'm always angry".. he's angry about everything everything EVERYTHING that happened.. with Alexandria Nell (Sascha Renzscha).. sob sob sob sob sob.. and The Hulk... $... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...

Tom Hiddleston:.. ".. I saw it.. I saw it.. and I remember clearly who.. so many, many years ago.. i decided to play.. as Loki.. I decided to play the Superstar Rockstar-role in.. the movie.. "The Last Starfighter".. aka.. the agent.. the Intermediary.. aka.. The Son.. The Son.. The Son... ".... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udKE1ksKWDE .. in the inwards of the above URL.. "KWDE" .. for.. The Hulk: ..".. awww.. I'm a Kawade.. I'm a Kawade.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment