Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

... brilliant, brilliant, brilliant Odin in "Thor", directed by Kenneth Branagh.. but.. - Loki..?.. holy spirit silver age lana lang (scarlett johansson):..".. sob sob.. Loki.. ?.. it's Loki.. he's so.. passive.. I think I figured out what happened.. Loki swore to himself... never again will I casually stand by while Thor is almost.. destroyed.. by Odin.. Loki tells himself.. ".. Loki.. be a MENSCH!!.."... Loki tells himself.. from now on I will be proactive, dynamic, an intervener... I will from now on be.. ".. - she speaks in a hushed voice -..".. I will be from now on.. the Loki of.. "The Avengers", written and directed by Joss Whedon..."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays .. in the inwards of the above URL.. ZZ.. for.. Zasz.. and "Tay".. for.. for Taye Diggs.. Carol Lorloff (Kate Winslet):..".. I know who Loki is.. he's Ophelia.. everything that A. C. Bradley wrote about the iron-will of a father's authority... even Polonius.. even Polonius.. over Ophelia.. Odin's over Loki.. Ophelia is Loki.. sob sob... Ophelia is Loki.. sob sob sob sob sob..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment