Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

.. George Perez Wonder Woman: .. ".. sob sob... Lady Styx (Hyacinth Ryder)... it's Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. it's what he said about moderators... he had a heart check-up.. and his heart was in excellent condition.. but Doctor McPherson.. sob sob.. he Doctor McPherson.. he was really, really, really, really worried about Ahania's (Hanno Jason Leigh's).. heart.. he really was... he really was.. he needs to have the spirit of compromise again.. he does.. he just-.. sob sob.. it's that.. the pre-crisis Alexis Luthor of the comics.. he's eternally 65-years old.. and his very inward fibres of his consciousness-physiology are the very soul, spirit and will.. of compromise.. Joss Whedon.. I don't want to have a heart condition... Joss Whedon.. sob sob sob.. I need to be just like the eternally 65-year old Alexis Luthor.. I need to be.. exactly like him.. EXACTLY like him.. in my very deepest Lovecraftian medieval consciousness... I need to be just like him.. sob sob sob sob.. just like him.. for my physical health.. for my physical health.. "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment