Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2021

... 3-year old priscilla rich (3-year old kate moss): ..."... talia (9-year old megan d. iseult)... I am thinking of those babies in incubators... and I am thinking of Hill and Knowlten... and I am thinking of the first Persian Gulf War under George Bush senior... and I am thinking of those Iraqi soldiers who were accused of being babykillers... and I'm thinking... I am a three year old little girl... and I'm thinking... these babies can't do this... these babies can't do this... these babies can't do this... ".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

Maire Lainevool: ..."... and I am thinking something so terrible... something so very terrible... that these fetal pigs can't do this either... and I'm thinking... that I have to go...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment