Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... so... today is Freyya-day... Freyya-day aka Friday... Friday named after Freyya... Friday named after Freyya... it is December the 24th, today... Friday... and... I was giving my comic books as presents for Christmas to the family.... oh no.... oh no.... I haven't given my father a present... he gave me another beautiful bottle of metaxa an original greek spirit... a mexican drink... and he also gave me a book I really thought may NEVER be in my possession.... the biography of Winnifred Wagner... "Hitler at Bayreuth"... written by a woman named... Brigitte.... Brigitte... sorry... real sorry... I can't-.... remember her last name... I gave only two comic books to Laine and Jarvi each... I wish I'd given them more comic books than that... I gave Lanie the Brian Wood X-men comic with Storm on the cover ripping in two an important (... legal... contractual...?...)... document... I told her the comic book was one of the best comic books I've ever read... I think I said that... I think I said that... that the comic book was just like a Roger Donaldson movie... 'No Way Out'... or also.... John Grisham.... I gave her another comic book... the official, fulcrum- Scott Lobdell Rogue issue... where Rogue says that WHATEVER ever EVER happens to Magneto... what happened to Rogue in this issue physically... is worse... far worse... its the comic book where Rogue transforms into a mass of flesh-amoeba and she looks like a flesh-amoeba mummy out of a sarcophagus... and then... she fully re-generates and she's just fine... just-... just fine... the soul of Rogue in the computer... said that this will always... ALWAYS be worse than ANYTHING that ever happens... to Magneto... in the future... in the-... the future... so those were the two comic books I gave to my younger sister Laine this Christmas... her wonderful, exciting son Everest Johnson-Raudsepp... he politely, courteously declined the comic book presents and accepted the twenty dollars I gave him instead... because he felt it was important that the rest of the family have those comics... I gave Raja-... I found the first issue in one of my boxes of books deliberately stored... I gave her Raja all three first issues... issue #1... issue #2... and issue #3... of "Trial of Magneto", written by Leah Williams.. I talked about this comic to Laine about how it was the worst thing that Magneto has ever experienced... being accused of the murder of his daughter the Scarlet Witch... Magneto Agonistes... so I gave Raya... Raja... Raya... those three issues of... those three first issues... issue #1... issue #2... issue #3... of 'Trial of Magneto'... and I also gave the great masterpiece of the introduction of the 'Debbie does Dallas'- Tiffany Taylor 'Talia al Ghul'... of Talia al Ghoul... issue of 'Batman and Son'... I think the second issue of that saga... where Batman fights these fantastical Man-Bats for the whole issue... written by Grant Morrison... is the are by Andy Kubert...?...-... is that Andy Kubert's drawing of the mysterious, enigmatic, unparalleled face of Talia al Ghul.. or Talia al Ghoul... 'Debbie does Dallas'- Tiffany Taylor Talia al Ghoul... I pronounce... or rather... spell... her last name... Ghoul... like the Genesis game... 'Ghosts and Ghouls'... so I gave four comic books to my beloved sister Raja Raudsepp... and... I gave only two comics to Jarvi... the one comic was a Magneto one-shot comic book... a comic book about the friendship of Magneto and Emma Frost written by Jonathan Hickman... Jarvi has that comic book... Magneto buys Emma Frost an island in that comic... and Namor is very mystical, commanding, regal and very almost John Constantine-like in this issue... fantastic Namor in this issue.... I also-... ahh... this is the one comic book that I cannot remember anymore but Jarvi remembered it instantly... it's the Death of Wolverine - the Logan Saga issue 04 or issue 06 I think... I explained to her Jarvie that Mystique was a brutal serial killer in this issue but she smiled and said that's okay she really wants to read this comic... we talked about how both Jennifer Lawrence and Rebecca Romijn had played Mystique in the movies... I gave Lauri just one comic... the Superman; American Alien issue #4 issue.... but I felt so bad that I was only giving Lauri one comic that I found some other comics... in the living room... I also gave Lauri the Uncanny X-men issue written by Chris Claremont... where Forge is in the centre as the leader of the Uncanny X-men and surrounding him are Lorna Dane, Legion, Moira MacTaggart adorably carrying a machine gun... Banshee flying above... - who else was on that cover... I gave Lauri that comic book... I gave Lauri one of the most adorable Doris Zeul portrayals in the history of comics... I gave Lauri issue #67 of Wonder Woman written by G. Willow Wilson... with a truly adorable Kate Moss-like megan d. iseult-like Doris Zeul in this wonderful Wonder Woman comic book issue... I gave Lauri that comic... I gave Lauri an earlier Uncanny X-men issue with Zaladane looking like a true Sorceress on the cover and Charles Xavier looking so young like a phantom-Charles Xavier on the cover being buffeted by something that looks like energy-mystical vibrations from Zaladane in one of her very earliest costumes... it looks like one of the very earliest Zaladane issues... I gave that Uncanny X-men issue written by Chris Claremont to Lauri as well... I hope that someday Everest... when he's twelve years old... he is seven years old today... when he's twelve years old... the family... they were saying when he was a twelve year old adolescent... then he would read these comics... Jarvi said about the one-shot the friendship of Magneto and Emma Frost Jonathan Hickman issue... that she would exchange that comic book back-and-forth with Lauri... because they're in contact... that she's start a comic book- collection library... Jarvi said that... so that Everest Johnson-Raudsepp... when he's twelve years old... he can finally read all these comic books... from his older siblings... from his older siblings...."... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment