Pages

Monday, December 20, 2021

... Andres "Boris" Raudsepp: ..."... Sunyata... Sunyata the first... Sunyata the first... Sunyata the Herzegovenia... silver age kathy kane... sob sob sob... silver age copyright 1978 kathy kane sunyata... sunyata the herzegovenia... are you there... I want to talk about a refrigerator... now I'm not sure... I might be mistaken... but I may honestly have stolen this refrigerator... from my son... from my son's room... his bedroom... I'm not sure... I'm really not sure... but I put I think three quarts of milk in this refrigerator... when this refrigerator was in my son's room... in the presence of my son... you see... copyright 1978 silver age sunyata the first herzegovenia... we were both in my son's bedroom... and I put three quarts of milk in this... heh... in this selfsame refrigerator... in my son's bedroom... and... in my son's bedroom... here... I think I was preparing for my son to have a diet of powdered barley with milk... ovaltine... ovaltine is powdered barley... and for the past many, feels really feels like so many years now... my son has been putting powdered barley... called ovaltine... in his milk... and I think it was a subtle message from me... when I put those three quarts of milk... those three quarts of milk... those three quarts of milk... mind you andres boris... in HIS bedroom refrigerator... it was a message to him... to you-...?... too...?.... sunyata the first herzegovenia... that I would always keep him heftily supplied in both milk and powdered barley for that milk.... "... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment