Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2021

... Traing: ...".... Hanno... Hanno Raudsepp... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... I'm really panicking... I'm really panicking... I want to tell you... John and Jackie did their homework... they really did... they gave specific directions as to the medicational changes you should have in your dosages of clonazepam and escitalopram... Hanno... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... I'm really panicking... clonazepam is not heroin... escitalopram is not crack... John and Jackie gave instructions as to chemical changes... all of your feedback that you gave me as to what you need from these... pills... Hanno... I'm listening to everything you're telling me... Hanno... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... the fluonxal- IM's... they should be improving... improved.. chemicals... as well...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment