Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

... Track 6... Track 6 ted kord ewen bremer... Track 6... of "Pearl Jam - ten" from.. from.. epic / associated.... Track 6.... is the official, quintessential song of..... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... I remember now... I said... 'it's a great Lex Luthor comic'... this is a great Lex Luthor issue... I said... to Laine... to Laine... I gave her also... as well... as those two X-men comics I gave her... the first by Brian Wood... the second a fulcrum-Rogue Scott Lobdell X-men issue... the third comic I gave to Laine... sob sob sob... to Laine Morningstar... to Laine Morningstar... how did Laine get so nice... how did Laine Morninstar get so nice... the third comic I gave her was the pivotal, central 'Forever Evil' Lex Luthor issue written by Geoff Johns... where it turns out that latter-day post crisis Lex Luthor and Captain Marvel (.. C. C. Beck Captain Marvel..).. are good friends who get along splendidly... its that Geoff Johns 'Forever Evil' Justice League issue... that I gave Laine Morningstar morningsatr..morninstar.. sorry... that I gave Laine... this afternoon of December 24th on the back winter wooden patio... this Friday... this Freyya-day.. this Freyya-day.. of December the 24th, 2021...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment