Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

... Eternal Eclipse - Timeless Tale... is the official, quintessential music of... Marga Anto: ..."... now... Hanno... I'm your mother and I'm still alive... now... Hanno... I think you make beautiful sounds with your mouth when you talk to people... now... I'm going to use all my mystical-nurturing powers to cause you... mystically... mystically... forget all the sounds you make with your mouth when you talk to people at Tim Hortons and Subway Restaurant... all the sounds you have made with your mouth when you talk to the people who work at Tim Hortons and to the people who work at Subway Restaurant for the past five years... or the past five or seven years... so that you forget all these sounds you've made with your mouth when you talk to these people... for the past five or seven years... your-... your friends in Trenton... and maybe... we'll see... what comes... of this... of me harness my motherly mystical energies for this purpose... we'll see... what comes... of it... of this your ensuing forgetfulness...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow2hGEZCSbs

No comments:

Post a Comment