Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... film director Geoffrey Wright... film director Marty Scorcese... film director and actor Joaquin Phoenix... Hyacinth Sonia Svetlana... Hyacinth Ryder.... 19-year old Hyacinth Ryder.... 19-year old issue #19 Emma Frost Monica Bellucci... and the beautiful, suave, charming, elegiac, angelic Nikita Bellucci who sold lemonade to me on Tripp Boulevard in Trenton, Canada... together with her adorable little sister (.. Hela..?... still tiny little Hela...?...)... and her stalwart brother.... the three of them selling me lemonade on Tripp Boulevard in Trenton, Canada... and 'electra natchios'- Nikita Bellucci... and Jennifer Jomily Elektra Natchios Jennifer Jomily... Sunyata / Nikita Herzegovenia... Vivien Kiik Nikita Bellucci... Rebecca Svidrigalov Nikita Bellucci... and all the other Nikita Bellucci's who I've regretfully lost track of... sorry... real real sorry... and Sunyata Horowitz and 'Girl Interupted'- Callisto Winona Ryder... and Abigail William Sunyata Ryder... and 44-year old Monica Bellucci... or older... or older... and Savanna Samson who roared in a raging male voice she roared at herself she called herself... 'BITCH!!!!!'... because she made it her coda to never be late for an appointment and in February 2009... Daniel Day Lewis thought she was sitting beside me at Starbucks... she has been in a coma for 12 years to de-sensitize herself to the pain of her ovarian cancer... she is I think she is 54 years old... it is her who had beautiful elongated slippery bare breasts as she was sitting fully nude in a crowded clothed audience television set on a talk show... that's her... it was her raging male voice that roared at herself the word 'BITCH!!!!!'... because she was not sitting beside me at Starbucks in Scarborough in the February of the year 2009... and.. also... sob sob sob.. miranda-kerr pose savanna samson... and 'strawberry shortcake' savanna samson who has the adorable slightly-ever-so-slightly-pursed lips expression a wounded expression on her face as she sitting leaning back naked on some pillows or a bed... and adorable radiant wide-tom-cruise-smile savanna samson with adorable round cheeks on her face in the bare breasted nude photograph of her... and 'Emma Frost' Savanna Samson.. and.. the tampon-dagger in her pubis Savanna Samson... and all the Savanna Samsons who I've left out... sorry... sob sob sob... I am Hanno Raudsepp... I am Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... I am also Hanno Jason Leigh and I can NEVER play Magneto Erik Magnus... because I only Daniel Day Lewis has suffered as Magneto Erik Magnus.. I have not... I have existed in a state of the consciousness-agony of Havok Alex Summers... but Daniel Day Lewis has spent the last year in Auschwitz... and I have not... I am Hanno Jason Leigh and I am Hanno Raudsepp and I am Hanno Ridal Raudsepp and I have not spent the last year in Auschwitz and Daniel Day Lewis... has... therefore... he is the only person who can ever play Magneto aka Erik Magnus... now... henceforth.... for Geoffrey Wright and Sophia Copolla... and for 'The Uncanny X-men' director Marty Scorcese...".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment