Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

... Stanley Kauffmann: ..."... now.... Hanno.... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... I think I'm supposed to be more than a hundred years old... maybe far more than a hundred years old... I'm-... I'm supposed to have died... of old age... as a man who is more than a hundred years old... I understand some things about... Society Lex.... Lex Luthor in Gail Simone's magnum opus comic book... 'Villains United'... I understand some things about him... also.... I've read some issues of 'Villains United' that you have not read... Hanno... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... I understand some things about him... perhaps even... only from issue #5 of 'Villains United', written by Gail Simone... as a man who is more than a hundred years old... that I... find it so hard to explain to you... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp.... you being a 48-year old man.... who is slightly maybe more than slightly less than half my age... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp... you saw that photograph of me in a book of my... film reviews... at the Central Library of North York... a very old book... a very old book... that book had a photograph of me... the photograph where I am that man... George Peabody... that photograph... at that book of my film reviews which you found in the early '90's at the North York Central library.... these were OLD reviews of movies from.... from the '70's.... I believe... of films from... the '70's... I believe....".... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment