Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

.... Track 8... Track 8... of "Pearl Jam - ten"... Track 8... is the official, quintessential song of... Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..."... Michael William Rosenbaum... Brianne... James Marsden... Victoria brianne hill... Victoria Lane Hill... Savanna Samson (s)... I'm thinking about... in the year 2008... or 2007... or maybe even... in the year 2006... or... or... earlier... maybe around that time... that-... that era... I was looking for 'myra breckinridge' 'feminists'.... on the internet... and I found-... nothing... nothing at all... nothing about the feminists sorry... feminists.... real real sorry... nothing about the feminists... sorry... feminists... real real real sorry.... nothing about the feminists proclaiming myra breckinridge woman of the year... sorry... feminists... real real sorry.... the only person in my whole possession of... the internet... ever since the spring of the year 2009.... who has ever linked... connected... the feminists to myra breckinridge... is Gore Vidal himself... in an article I read about Gore Vidal I think in the year 1999... I think I read that article in the year 1999... I-... think it was in the year 1999 that I read that article about Gore Vidal where he connected his... his novel... 'Myra Breckinridge'.... to the feminists... but I think in the history of the internet... he's the only one who's done that... not the feminists... themselves... not feminism... itself.... "... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment