Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2021

... Track 10... of disc one... Track 10... of disc one... of "The World of Hans Zimmer.... a symphonic celebration"... Track 10 phoebus apollo... of disc one... Track 10... of disc one... is the official, quintessential music of... Peter Baccus: ..."... I'm sorry... Mr. Spielberg... real sorry... I know how young... I actually seem... but I've studied this... as unbelievable as it may seem... considering how young... I actually seem to be... but I've somehow-... perhaps mystically... thru mystical means... perhaps... I've studied this.... and it's track 10 phoebus apollo... of disc one... of 'The World of Hans Zimmer.... a symphonic celebration'... being the official music of mentor jesse eisenberg pierpont morgan in his... twenties... ?-... was it... is he Pierpont Morgan in his... twenties... ?-... being a mentor to young paduan... that's Phantom Menace Star Wars lingo... young paduan... Clark Kent still-young Levi Miller... to this wonderous music... you still don't know... Mr. Spielberg... how much this actually means to me... in the city streets of real Old... New York-...?... was it.... was it real Old New York...?..-... not sure... oh-... wait... maybe not Old New York... in the 1880's... or... it's so hard.... to keep it all in mind... it's been so long since I've read the work of Jean Strouse... so long.... so very long... and... it's so hard to explain what happened with the truly arcane... perhaps it is... arcane... perhaps it is... arcane... copyright-bureaucracy.... of all of the aforementioned...."... $3.... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.... stochastic disturbance terms.... $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment