Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2023

.. track 10 phoebus apollo.. track 10 phoebus apollo.. of the soundtrack composed by Rupert Gregson-Williams for the movie "Wonder Woman", directed by Patty Jenkins.. track 10 phoebus apollo.. is the official, quintessential, despairing, languorous music of.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I didn't even realized that the clinical depression I was going through was the stone stomach.. the stone stomach.. caused by my taking two pills of cogentin along with one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram.. it was the cogentin that caused the stone stomach in me.. sorry.. real sorry.. I'm not sure how many miligrams of cogentin that was.. every day.. every day.. I just know it-.. as.. two pills of cogentin each day.. two pills of cogentin each day.. and.. the stone stomach caused in my by the cogentin.. it was like.. a blank feeling of utter blankness in my stomach.. I'm not sure if that's what James Joyce means when he says that Shem the Penman had 'a blind stomach'.. I'm not sure.. I'm not sure.. but it's this overwhelming blank utterly blank feeling in your stomach that is the stone stomach caused by the cogentin.. by my taking two pills of cogentin each day along with one pill of clonazepam and one pill of escitalopram.. and.. what I want to say.. is that I think that this selfsame blank-stomach-feeling stone-stomach- causing cogentin.. that it made my study habits into something.. surgical.. something mentally surgical and unbelievably precise.. that I got no pleasure at all from my studying.. but that there was maybe even a razor-sharp study mental habits studying the textbook of analytical chemistry written by Douglas a. skoog and donald m. west.. that my study of chapter 10 and chapter 11.. and some other chapters.. it was.. my mind was.. mentally surgical in this utterly pleasure-less joyless studying I was doing with a stone-stomach... like the cogentin helped me think and the cogentin helped me force myself to concentrate on what I was studying... also.. the cogentin helped me in a manner that was almost.. or perhaps not even almost.. study.. chapter 9 of David Kynaston's book 'Volume three- Illusions of Gold' of his 'The City of London' series.. the cogentin helped me truly have great clarity in my mind when I studied chapter 9 of this book.. a chapter titled.. I think the title of this chapter.. of chapter 9.. is 'Going Off'.. and.. there has to be another way to study.. a way to study where you don't lose all literally all the pleasure of reading and study as you read and study.. there has to be another way to study than with this stone stomach of cogentin accompanying your reading and study.. of these extraordinarily advanced books..".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley fetus-baby kate moss 1-year old kate moss 2-year old kate moss 3-year old kate moss 8-year old kate croy kate moss 14-year old susan-atkins-esque poison ivy kate moss 48-year old kate moss 3-year old rachel summers 3-4 year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9- 10 year old little mongoose megan d. iseult hyacinth ryder monica bellucci angelina jolie savanna samson holly madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

Alex P. Keaton (Michael J. Fox): ..".. I take cogentin, dad.. it's a study-aid..".. Steven Keaton (Michael Gross): ..".. No, it's not, Alex.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment