Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2024

.. My name is Hanno Raudsepp.. and I'm.. thinking of what I wrote in the post below.. below the michael william blake owen tammuz rosenbaum kevin mactaggart post right below.. I'm thinking of what I wrote in the post right below that.. that.. if someone had.. I mean.. my name is Hanno Raudsepp.. and if someone had written of me that I had the beautiful last name 'Raudsepp'.. how would that make me feel.. how.. would it.. it's that.. it's the name 'Terry'.. Terry is such a deeply emotional, meaningful name to me.. there is a holy spirit in the name 'Terry' to me.. and.. so.. I'm.. not sure.. I'm not sure.. that beautiful deceased child has the last name 'Terry'.. and I'm thinking of the spiritual resonance of the name 'Terry'.. identifying this poor, wonderful, deceased child as 'Terry' ..

No comments:

Post a Comment