Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2024

.. track 14.. track 14.. track 14.. of the powerful soundtrack composed by 'The Master' aka Rupert Gregson-Williams for 'Wonder Woman 1', directed by the wonderful Patty Jenkins.. track 14.. the whole track.. the entirety of this masterful musical track.. is the official, quintessential music of.. uber-headstrong female superhero Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison) .. .. .. .. See.. I first wrote Ms. Marvel, to be played by Holly Madison, as a woman who was determined to send Rogue, played by Savanna Samson.. to a mental institution.. and.. the line.. when they fight on a mysteriously, mystically empty-completely-of-traffic Golden Gate Bridge (benedict cumberbatch's Doctor Strange involvement?- wait.. morally.. does that even.. make sense..).. that when Rogue (Savanna Samson) and Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison) fight on the Golden Gate Bridge.. with precisely the same momentum and ferocity and style of the fighting between Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and White Widow (Florence Pugh).. a fight between THESE two female film characters played brilliantly by their respective actresses.. where the fight between Rogue (Savanna Samson) and Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison) is exactly the same as the Black Widow / White Widow fight in the movie 'Black Widow'.. and.. near the conclusion of the fight between Rogue (Savanna Samson) and Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison)... Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison) calls out.. 'Dammit, I'm trying to help you!!' .. .. . by that she means that the mental institution that she'll send Rogue (Savanna Samson) to will.. be beneficial.. a benefical.. stay for her.. I had already imagined all this in my mind before for the very first time in my life.. before for the very first time in my life.. I.. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp.. had been against my will brought to a mental institution.. this has happened three times in the past fifteen years.. with me.. with me.. Hanno Alexander Raudsepp.. before it ever happened for the very first time in my life I honestly did not understand the seriousness and gravity of Ms. Marvel (Holly Madison).. of her determination to send Rogue (Savanna Samson) to a mental institution.. and I honestly thought of Ms. Marvel, to be played by Holly Madison, to be a wholly benevolent female character.. now.. after having myself experienced the unpleasantness of being brought against your will to a mental institution.. I now finally.. on the date of July the eleventh in the year 2024.. I finally need to understand what a sinister, scary woman the Ms. Marvel who I wrote for Holly Madison... actually.. is .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 8-year old kate croy kate moss less-than-one-year-old kate moss 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old 'Firestar' megan d. iseult miranda-kerr-pose aphrodite savanna samson 'bad girl doris zeul'- holly madison 'good girl girlie show'- holly madison.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment