Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Disturbed - Stricken the enigma TNG remix.. is the quintessential music of.. General Joe Colton (Bruce Willis):..".. I have the original G. I. Joe doll from the early, early, early '80's G. I. Joe doll brand line.. I honestly, SERIOUSLY.. don't think.. it's Mattel.. onyyhhh.. oghhhh.. I see now.. their are powerful, apocalyptical facial allusions in my own facial physiognomy to the face of G. I. Joe.. to the face of this G. I. Joe doll.. powerful facial emanations and allusions from my face to this G. I. Joe doll's face.. powerful ones.. powerful ones.. apocalyptic ones actually.. but that's not the same thing at ALL.. at ALL.. as saying that I look like G. I. joe.. because.. I ... honestly.. don't.. he.. sob sob... do you know who has EXACTLY .. G.I. Joe's face.. Christian Bale does.. sob.. he does.. sob.. he.. he does...".. - Disturbed -Stricken...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcONONV-_6o

No comments:

Post a Comment