Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Misanthropic empire .. is the music.. the quintessential music of... Cobra Commander (Daniel Day Lewis):..".. I AM COBRA COMMANDER (DANIEL DAY LEWIS).. AND I WILL STRIP NAKED ANY TALKBACKER-VOICE THAT TELLS ME I AM TOO GOOD A MAN TO PLAY COBRA COMMANDER!!.. I WILL STRIP NAKED AND CASTRATE ANY TALKBACKER-VOICE THAT TELLS ME I AM TOO GOOD A MAN TO PLAY SOMEONE LIKE COBRA COMMANDER!!!!... I WILL STRIP THESE TALKBACKER-VOICES NAKED AND I WILL FIND SOME CLOTHED WOMEN TO LAUGH AT THESE NAKED MEN-TALKBACKER-VOICES!!!... I AM COBRA COMMANDER AND THIS I COMMAND!!!!!..."...

Today is April the 28th.. and the aforementioned.. aka.. the above dialogue of Cobra Commander (Daniel Day Lewis).. is his speech at the Trial of Cobra Commander (Daniel Day Lewis) in the live-action enactment of "G. I. Joe- the movie".. in the 14-15 hour.. 57th.. "G. I. Joe- the rise of Cobra" movie directed by Sophia Copolla, Geoffrey Wright.. and.. and... sob sob sob.. and by.. Jacques Rivette...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33fXkjLA32U&list=RDgPpm_0dGjzo&index=5

No comments:

Post a Comment