Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Egyptian Night Club.. is the ultimate music of.. Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh)...

.. the enigma TNG - Egyptian Night club.. is also.. the quintessential music of...

actor John Malcovitch - in the year 2009 - .. :...".. I'm … I'm planning … a monolith... a 2001 A Space Odyssey Monolith.. for the very, very, very beginning of the '20's.. of the 21st century.. it was .. the.. rolling '40's.. or the rolling '30's.. wasn't it.. in the 20th century.. and the Hollywood '20's.. their has never been anything in the history of human civilization like the Hollywood '20's.. so I'm planning something for the '20's.. of the 21st century.. for the 2020's.. you know.. I've always had a soft spot for.. April Fool's day.."

actor Johnny Depp:.. " -.. what.. ?.. "...

.. the enigma TNG - Egyptian Night Club.. is also the quintessential music of..


                  .. of a truly hardcore Serpentor (Johnny Depp).. in the 5 hour, 45 minute.. "G. I. Joe- the rise of Cobra", directed by Sophia Copolla and co.               …..

The Baroness (Hyacinth Ryder):.. ".. Serpentor (Johnny Depp).. you.. you SHOVED .. Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh).. you.. you SHOVED .. him.. you.. you .. you.. NEVER .. do that.. Serpentor (Johnny Depp)… especially in the secret, central catacombs of ..".. - Hyacinth cute, adorable intake of breath .. -.. ".. of … COBRAAAAAHHH!!!.. kaff kaff kaff.. Serpentor (Johnny Depp).. when you shove my beloved Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I call that a MUGGING.. and .. I .. for one.. do NOT feel guilty calling it that.. calling it exactly what it is... a MUGGING!!…"...

Cobra Commander: - crestfallen -.. ".. - what.. ?.. Baroness.. please don't say that.. Serpentor (Johnny Depp).. he's true-blue.. he's my.. sniff.. he's my.. religious-buddy... "..



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Gkh_9hyi8

No comments:

Post a Comment