Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - I come from Darkness... is the quintessential music of.. Hillary Swank:..".. boo hoo hooo .. sob sob.. Willie Tell Archer-1.. Willie tell Archer-2.. is it okay I play Zarana... in Sophia Copolla-directed.. "G. I. joe- the rise of Cobra" movies.. - please.. ?.. sob sob sob... I really like her... I just.. do... "...

.. the enigma TNG - I come from darkness... is also the quintessential music of..

Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh):..".. it is.. Desdemona Anna.. the 2nd Baroness.. the immortal 2nd of the Baroness's.. she is the Robert diNiro of the Baroness's.. she is the Robert diNiro- "Cold War Ultron".. of the Baroness's... she is Desdemona Anna (Monica Bellucci)… and it is she.. who.. -.. what.. ?.. I know.. yes.. ?... it is.. -.. she.. who.. - what.. ?.. she says the words.. "Destro- Dump Zarana".. she.. - what.. ?.. - .. she says those.. those words..- what.. ?.."...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHF7sYLDjz0&list=RDgPpm_0dGjzo&index=16

"Gjzo"... in the above URL.... is..

Gijizmo is Marty Scorcese... "Gjzo" .. for short..


Today is April the 28th - I come from darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment