Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

page diore (holly madison):... ".. sob sob sob.. Oscar Isaac.. can you make sure you play Falcon... Sophia Copolla.. can you take extra care to make sure that with medieval Alan Rickman Sherrif of Nottingham safety-dungeon contract specificities.. that Oscar Isaac is cast as Falcon.. ".. sob sob sob..

Ahania:.. ".. sob sob sob.. and I wish to God Yahveh and Jehovah and Tammuz and Ishtar, beautiful Babylonian Ishtar above.. that Will Smith could play.. "Bulletproof"... and.. and.. I a zillion qua-jillion percent infinity percent owe the reality that I found the G. I. Joe character of.. of.. "Falcon".. for Oscar Isaac.. I infinitely owe that to.. that I was looking for the name of Jason Patric's character.. on youtube.. a name I'd.. forgotten.. and.. see.. I wanted Oscar Isaac to play Jason Patric's character.. I didn't want that character to die a brutal death so early in the movie.. to be shot in the head by Scarlet (Scarlett johansson).. so early.. so early in hte the movie.. in her quest to establish an international Tsarist Secret Police.. on planet earth.. "..



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y_zLt_6Z0o


"0y_zLt" for.. Ozymandius.. in the above URL...

No comments:

Post a Comment