Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Susan Atkins:..".. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh)... I read.. "Helter Skeler", written by Vincent Bugliosi.. and the Susan Atkins of this book... written by Vincent Bugliosi.. I did... I borrowed the book from the Don Mills library.. and.. I returned it.. too... and the Susan Atkins in this book.. she was.. my very first introduction to human evil.. that I'd ever experienced.. in my whole life.. every since I was a little baby... ever since.. i was a little fetus and embryo .. in the womb.. and.. William Marston.. the creator of Wonder Woman.. himself.. William Marston.. he was present at my birth... and .. and my mother.. she told me.. that his words.. at my birth.. were.. '.. sob sob.. I've finally found her.. I see.. this beautiful, wonderful little baby has a sacred, recognizable, familiar aura to her.. and i know who she is.. sob.. she's the priscilla rich.. of our very own earth.. of our very own earth.. historicall.. that is none other than who she is... exactly.. i always knew she was real.. i always knew.. she was real... and she has finally.. been birthed.. into existance.. into the very existance of the fabric of time and space...'... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

Kenneth Cranham.. who played.. the Doctor.. in.. "Hellraiser 2; Hellbound", directed by Clive Barker.. sob sob sob.. it is he.. who is playing.. William Marston.. in Steven Spielberg / Sophia Copolla's.. Superman man of tomorrow .. movies.. sob sob sob..

.. and Claire Higgins is playing.. Lady Tigress, the wife of Darkseid.. in these selfsame movies..

No comments:

Post a Comment