Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

... the enigma TNG - Misanthropic empire... is the quintessential music of... of this Darkseid-scale truth.. below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33fXkjLA32U



Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh): -.. ".. little, tiny adorable megan (megan d. Iseult).. do we have.. Senator Hawk (John Lithgow)… on the radio.. or also.. maybe.. conceivably.. on the.. telecom.. ?.."..

in a distant room in a Joint Chiefs of Staff Pentagon private meeting....

Senator Hawk (John Lithgow):.. ".. I'm Jeff Bridges.. I hear you..."..

Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh):.. ".. I … sob sob.. I am so horrified beyond Congo Senator Kurz soul-horror.. for the Samson Agonistes of.. of "Serpico"- Harvey Keitel.. and especially.. especially of...

                sob

                 .. of "Usna Sober"- Harvey Keitel.. and.. and.. I want... I want to teach him dancercise.. do you hear me... Maxine Gill (Megan Gale).. I'll... we have to do SOMETHING.. sorry for shouting .. real sorry.. we have to do something.. to find you.. some Jolt Cola.. Maxine Gill (Megan Gale).. "..

The Baroness (Hyacinth Ryder):..".. Today is the day of April the 29th.."..

No comments:

Post a Comment