Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

... the enigma TNG - the fatal star.. is the official, quintessential music of... Cobra Commander (Hanno Jason Leigh): .. ".. Zartan (Brad Pitt).. I'm going to do "Red Dawn" with Trenton, Ontario.. and then I'll do the same.. "Red Dawn".. with Belleville, Canada.. only more apocalyptically.. much, much more.. I really.. could use.. your help.. with this.. Zartan (Brad Pitt).. sorry.. is that polite.. was I being .. polite.. when I said that.. Zartan (Brad Pitt).. sorry.. again.. sorry.. it's that... their was a movie called.. "Red Dawn".. and I wonder if it came out as early as the year 1983.. or in.. I hope not.. in year.. 1984... maybe .. the year.. 1986... and the movie.. "Red Dawn" .. had a beautiful Virginia Woolf- relevance.... to .. a wonderous, miraculous epic-scale leviathan television mini-series.. called.. "Amerika".. starring Kris Kristofferson.. and.. and.. it was a true beautiful.. apocalyptically well-written Violette le duc-level miniseries.. "Amerika".. was.. I would say.. that the two best mini-series in the history of television.. of human civilization... of the 20th century.. and of.. the 21st century.. are.. are.. "War and Remembrance'.. and "Amerika".. wait.. was.. "The Winds of War".. ever a television mini-series.. I honestly .. don't know... "The Winds of War".. and "War and Remembrance".. that's author Herman Woulk.. "...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPpm_0dGjzo


"Gjzo".. within the above URL.. for..

      .. for.. sob sob.. for "Gizmo"... or.. "Gijizmo".. aka.. Marty Scorcese.. sob sob sob...

No comments:

Post a Comment