Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - World of Tragedy Industrial Rock.. is the music of.. Poison ivy (Kate Moss):.."... sob.. sob.. -.. Will..?.. young, young Will..?.. Andre..?..".... yes, Will is Andre the Porpoise.... in the 15-hour, "Gotham; chapter one", directed by Tim Burton and Geoffrey Wright....

.. the enigma TNG - World of Tragedy Industrial Rock.. is also the quintessential music of...

Meg Electric (Megan Gale):..".. Harvey... Harvey Keitel.. ?.. - what if you could've been in 'Serpico'.. I mean... sorry.. in the original 'Serpico'.. with Al Pacino..."...

.. the enigma TNG - World of Tragedy Industrial Rock.. is also the quintessential music of..

'Usna  Sober'- Harvey Keitel:... ".. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I am a real rotten customer... I am a real shitface, shithole, shit-soul customer.. but I am going to send you so may repulsive selfies of my body.. of myself doing to moronic Harvey Keitel-body version of the shimmy.. because.. I am in the Jeff Goldblum / Cronenbergian-sense.. I am physiologically Lady Palpitine (Hyacinth Ryder)… in every single one of these images I've described .. of myself.. 'Usna Sober'- indeed Harvey Keitel... this buffoon-moron Usna Sober-Harvey Keitel that I've become.. a real farce of a man I am Harvey Keitel.. what a farce of a man I am... this Usna-Sober Harvey Keitel indeed..."...

…. $3... stochastic disturbance terms.... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIRBUPE99g&list=RD7MIRBUPE99g&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment