Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - World of Tragedy Industrial Rock .. is the sob sob sob.. is the.. sob sob.. music of.. Superwoman (Savanna Samson):.. ".. but.. but Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I read a book about Paul Bernardo.. and I think he's a good person... I ... sob.. I - .. I .. love him.. "...

 .. the enigma TNG - World of Tragedy Industrial Rock... is also.. the quintessential music of.. of...

.. a Joaquin Phoenix Joker Morlock - Talkbacker.. led by Callisto (Elizabeth ryder.. "Elizabeth Ryder of.. of "Girl, Interrupted".. )… :..".. Harry... I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!.. SORRY!!.. - sorry .. sorry harry.. sob.. sorry... it's that.. all I said was that I love Gaius Baltar (James Callis).. that's ALL I said.. Harry.. sob.. sorry.. "..


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MIRBUPE99g

No comments:

Post a Comment