Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

.. Track 9.. Track 9.. perhaps '9' now being the mystical number of Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. Track 9.. of Vangelis's soundtrack for.. for '1492'... Track 9.. is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of.. of.. Balder (Hanno Jason Leigh): .. ".. my one undercurrent thought as I stay awake and don't sleep is.. I could get cancer if I force myself to stay awake.. I could get cancer if I force myself to stay awake.. I could get cancer if I force myself to stay awake.. I think it was on youtube.. I'm pretty sure that it was.. on youtube.. on youtube.. that I saw health ads saying that people who are sleep-deprived are more in danger of getting cancer.. I think that was.. a health-ad.. on.. I think.. I think.. on youtube.. I am Balder (Hanno Jason Leigh) and I know that I only need three hours of sleep a night.. no more.. no more... I can stay awake for 21 hours every single day I can stay awake for 21 hours and only sleep three hours each night.. only three hours.. only three hours.. that is all the sleep my metabolism needs.. that's all.. that's all.. my need to sleep my feeling of deep tiredness as I stay awake is only caused by the continents-reach sleep-fatigue influence of Hela (Angelina Jolie), sister to Loki (Ralph Fiennes)... ".. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment