Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

.. Anthony Daniels: ..".. okay.. their are other reasons.. their is a manifold of reasons.. it can't be owed to something.. to the fatigue-creation over continent-length distances of Angelina jolie.. it can't actually-.. be.. because of Angelina jolie.. but.. I want to talk about tunnel-vision.. when their is one specific member of the audience.. in Trenton, Ontario.. who is so physically tired when he sees.. episode 9 - The Rise of Skywalker.. he is so physically tired and fatigued when he sees that movie.. and I have a very unique kind of E.S.P. .. and I am focusing my E.S.P .. on this specific friend of mine.. a very good friend.. a very good friend.. and I am focusing my E.S.P. on him as a fan of Star Wars.. how he is going to see all the sequels and really as it turns out he really, really likes the sequels.. and he is so fatigued.. in the future.. my E.S.P. can in a very specific way see into the future.. to future dates in the future.. and in the future I am seeing him be so physically fatigued and tired as he is an audience member of.. of episode 9 - the Rise of Skywalker.. that he needs.. a reason.. to leave the movie.. and go home.. and sleep.. and that's my tunnel-vision.. on him.. on him.."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

No comments:

Post a Comment