Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

.. Track 9.. of disc one.. Track 9.. of disc one.. the horror-low-horror-rumbling-deep-stomach-gravity-horror of.. of Track 9.. of disc one.. of Track 9.. of disc one.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL... for the movie.. "Batman versus Superman; Dawn of Justice", directed by Zack Snyder... screenplay by Chris Terrio.. Track 9... of disc one... is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of... of... actor ben affleck: ... "... I know... I know that I played a truly Falstaffian fun-loving Batman in the Joss Whedon / Zack Snyder co-directed.. 'Justice League' movie.. but.. but.. I have never believed.. that my tenure as the official actor playing Batman.. was ever over.. was ever-.. over.. far from it.. far.. far from it.. and it is my personal inward-core horror.. that it is my charter and contracted agenda.. to bring back.. the terrifying Tony Daniels Batman.. when Tony Daniels had so so so many thoughts on how the Tony Daniels Batman would honestly consider himself a truly hardcore criminal Batman and how he this Batman of Tony Daniels.. how he.. this Batman.. he would have a deep deep deep self-understanding about this.. self-reality.. and it's almost like.. this personal, heartfelt agenda of author Tony Daniels... is the agenda that I as actor Ben Affleck as official Batman actor Ben Affleck.. am supposed to-.. to cancel.. and that I am supposed to bring back a Tony Daniels Batman who stands for.. for a Ben Affleck Batman righteousness... and.. and vengeance.. vengeance.. hardcore... uncomprehending.. vengeance... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment