Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

.. Hanno Raudsepp: ..".. I recently looked up.. '.. clonazepam chemistry..'.. on the internet.. and I found a website.. that explained.. that clonazepam.. was an antiepilectic... I thought that must mean that clonazepam is prescribed.. for epilepsy.. now.. I thought.. that something that I don't have is epilepsy... and I honestly that I should no longer be taking.. clonazepam.. but I just slept for a whole day.. it's about seven o'clock.. in the evening.. and I just woke up.. and I slept for a whole day.. and I'm thinking just now... that.. see.. I believed that I suffered from demonic possession... I honestly believed that I may have a medical case of demonic possession.. and I was raging in a loud voice on the streets of Trenton.. and inside my home.. as well.. and.. these rages.. I'm thinking now.. what if they ARE epilepsy... what if these rages I have ARE epilepsy... wait... wait.. wait.. wait.. I'm having a spontaneous epiphany... right now.. right now.. for the first time.. for the first time.. that the roots of the reason.. the psychological REASON for these rages that I have on the streets of Trenton.. and in my home.. and inside my home.. the psychological REASON that I have these rages.. the roots of the reason for these rages that I have may be.. the roots.. of epilepsy... and I thought.. after waking up.. thinking.. but I thought I had demonic possessions.. real demonic possession.. and how removed WOULD demonic possession actually BE.. from epilepsy... and how removed WOULD epilepsy BE from these horror-rages I had on the streets of Trenton... and I thought that Doctor McPherson was a lot more resourceful.. and a lot more astute.. than I ever realized.. than I ever.. realized... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. Julian Day (Alan Rickman): .. ".. and I will help you.. help you.. Hanno.. understand the chemistry.. of clonazepam.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment