Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

... Track 9... Track 9... of the soundtrack composed by Vangelis for... for the movie '1492'... Track 9... Track 9... is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of... of... Apache Chief (Graham Greene): ... "... I am in mortal terror for my soul... for I think... for the most despicable of reasons... for the most self-despicable of reasons... I am going to fail someone who... whom... I care about... deeply... she's a woman... a young beautiful woman... her name is Doris (Angelina Jolie)... and... soon... soon... she is going to be given... anti-psychotics... these anti-psychotics are going to be... they are going to be forced on her... and... what anti-psychotics... would do to my mind... to my neuro-chemistry... likewise her... likewise her... is unspeakable... beyond... unspeakable... how do you even... recover... from... the condition... that these anti-psychotics... put you in... I must stop this... from happening to her... in the first place... and I think... I will utterly... fail... because... I am... a bad person... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment