Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

.. Greg Sanders (Ewan McGregor): ..".. to be a member of supreme espionage agency 'Checkmate'.. is to personally be in perpetual.. Checkmate.. at least.. if you're me.. and I'm the King in Chess in perpetual checkmate.. and I don't even understand.. the game.. the game of chess.. and I'm a member of Checkmate... and I don't even understand the arcane labyrinthine maneuvers by which I am eternally in perpetuate checkmate.. I'm actually a very normal man.. I don't think I possess.. enormous.. intellect.. I mean-.. I'm still struggling and agonizing to get to the point where I do.. possess... significant.. intellect.. but I'm not their yet.. I'm not.. it's slow going.. with my studies.. real, real slow going.. with my studies.. and I don't even understand.. this organization that I'm a member of.. I don't feel I actually work for this organization.. I'm a member of this organization.. like a client or something.. but I don't work for it... and this organization is called 'Checkmate'... and.. I'm not sure.. that I.. even.. belong.. here.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment