Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

.. Hanno Jason Leigh: .. ".. Was Tamara Anto.. really.. a 90-year old woman.. six years ago.. six years ago.. because this is the year 2021.. the summer of the year 2021.. and I think my mother Marga Anto.. that she died.. about six years ago.. i'm sorry.. I honestly do not know how many years ago.. that she died.. that my mother Marga Anto.. died.. but I think she died about six years ago.. and.. I saw Tamara Anto at Margo Anto her beloved daughter's.. funeral.. and at the house at my house.. at my father's house.. afterward.. afterward.. and back then.. about.. approximately.. six years ago.. six years ago.. Tamara Anto did not look like.. a 90-year old woman.. at all.. at all.. at-.. at all.. six years ago at my.. at my father's house.. at my father's home.. at my father's and my home.. six years ago.. at the time of my mother's funeral.. Tamara Anto did not look.. 90-years old.. at all.. at-.. at all.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment