Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

.. Henry Cavill: .. ".. and at the very end of 'Man of Steel', directed by Zack Snyder.. at the very end of that movie.. children don't understand what they saw.. when they saw me.. Superman.. destroy a billion dollar government satellite.. I think it was a billion dollar satellite.. not a million dollar satellite.. I think it actually was a billion dollar satellite.. and I destroyed it because it was monitoring my Fortress of Solitude.. and the Government was supposed to do that.. they were supposed to be aware of my activities.. to the extent of monitoring me at my Fortress of Solitude.. to that extent.. to that-.. extent.. and children don't understand what they see.. when they see that.. when they see this vision of Superman.. in the world.. in-.. in the world.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment