Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

.. actor Leonardo diCaprio: ..".. no.. no.. sorry.. real, real sorry... it's acceptance.. I called it 'acceptance'.. that's what it is.. it's good acceptance.. it's acceptance of honour and justice.. it's justice-acceptance.. I mean.. the actor who played 'Link' on the television show 'Lost'.. his role in the Baz Luhrmann-directed 'Romeo and Juliette' movie in which I played Romeo.. his role in that movie.. as Mercutio.. I want to talk about how seriously he took that role.. and how his role in that movie.. meant justice-acceptance.. it meant honorable acceptance.. it meant an acceptance of true honour.. that's what I meant.. it is good, decent acceptance.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment