Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

... Track 1.. of disc one... Track 1.. of disc one.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard.. for the movie.. "The Dark Knight".. ... Track 1.. of disc one.. is the official, quintessential music of.. of.. Hanno Jason Leigh: .. ".. Monica Bellucci... I'm just wondering.. what are the police officers like.. in Italy.. in Rome, Italy.. because I think one of the.. I think that I read that their was an author of old 1800's.. detective novels.. who never solved the mystery in the detective novels he wrote.. I mean.. that the mystery remained completely unsolved right to the very end of the novel.. I wonder if that detective novel author.. was Wilkie Collins.. because I'm thinking that Umberto Eco may be an avid scholar of Wilkie Collins.. and that 'Foucault's Pendulum', written by Umberto Eco.. may be.. more than anything else.. a modern-day Wilkie Collins novel... I'm saying this without my even having read a novel by Wilkie Collins.. yet.. it's purely.. my intuition.. that is saying this.. and that one of the perpetually unsolved mysteries of Umberto Eco's novel.. 'Foucault's Pendulum'.. is that Belbo is secretly an italian policeman.. for the whole duration of the novel.. from the very, very beginning of the novel.. that that's exactly.. what he is.. an italian policeman.. right until his terrible.. sob sob sob sob sob.. until his terrible death at the end of 'Foucault's Pendulum', written by Umberto Eco.. he is a policeman.. Belbo is an italian policeman.. throughout the novel.. from beginning to end.. from beginning.. to end... Monica Bellucci.. ?.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3.... ... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment