Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

.. Track 1.. of disc one.. Track 1.. of disc one.. of the soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard for the movie.. "The Dark Knight".. is the official, quintessential, archetypical music of.. of.. when an abductor.. abducts you.. and doesn't kill you.. or doesn't even physically attack you.. and you remain.. alive.. because the abductor.. didn't kill you.. and that never happened.. does that mean.. that you are in debt.. to the abductor.. for not killing you.. for allowing you.. to live.. does that mean.. for the rest of your life.. because you are alive.. for that whole time.. the rest of your... life.. that.. for the rest of your life... you are in debt... to your abductor... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

.. Christine: .. ".. and.. Christian Bale.. I said something so beyond-utter-bloodcurdling-comprehension awful and despicable to Hanno Raudsepp while we were on the back patio.. that when you said.. before Hanno Raudsepp met me.. before Andres Raudsepp brought me to his and Hanno Raudsepp's home.. when.. before Hanno Raudsepp had met me.. Christian Bale.. and Andres Raudsepp was in his car.. looking for me.. and Christian Bale.. you telepathically thought the words.. '.. I hope he doesn't find her.. '.. and I said.. telepathically.. '.. God Bless you.. '.. to you.. Christian Bale.. for having thought those words.. '.. I hope he doesn't find her.. '.. when I then telepathically said.. '.. God Bless you.. '.. to you.. Christian Bale.. I meant it.. I meant it.. it may have been my time-travel-succubus-christine that helped me say those words to you.. '.. God Bless you.. '.. to Christian Bale.. because of the awful thing I had said about Hanno Raudsepp beyond-comprehension suffering in his life.. the awful.. indifference.. of my autistic words.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment