Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Hanno Raudsepp: .. ".. and I think.. that I suffer.. from clinical insanity.. the hard-core.. real deal.. because... I had a dream.. where a woman was applying something like.. a buzz-saw.. a buzz-saw.. to the side of my head.. and it was penetrating.. and finally it penetrated.. into my brain.. and it was just like.. I could physically feel it.. in my dream.. in my dream.. and it was just like... just like.. I had been.. I was being.. I was being.. I had been.. I was being.. lobotomized.. lobotomized.. in my dream.. physically.. physically.. in my dream.. and I-.. I think I'm clinically insane.. hard-core.. hard-core.. because I honestly believed that a woman I care deeply about.. that she.. past-tense.. far past-tense.. that she.. had already been lobotomized.. brain surgery lobotomized.. and then to FEEL what that would actually physically PHYSICALLY feel like.. FEEL like.. in a dream.. in a dream.. and for me.. to have.. so casually.. effortlessly.. like a lightweight personal conviction.. like a lightweight personal conviction.. for myself.. to believe.. that a lobotomy.. that a lobotomy brain surgery.. had happened.. to a female.. to a woman.. whom I love.. whom I-.. I love.. to BELIEVE so lightweight effortless personal conviction that this had HAPPENED to her.. and then to PHYSICALLY feel what that would feel like physically.. in a dream I had.. in a dream I had.. after.. after.. after... ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment