Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

.. Christine: ..".. sob sob sob sob sob.. issue #19- emma frost 19-year old monica bellucci... I am seeing.. in your future.. the most horrific case of neurological damage.. of damage to your nervous system.. in the history.. of planet earth.. all due to horror-voices.. all because of horror-voices... and.. and aside.. I will NEVER yell at neighbours.. again.. just.. an aside.. and.. I am an exorcist.. and these horror-voices.. that do damage to your nerve-cells.. 19-year old monica bellucci... unprecedented on planet earth.. sob sob sob.. I will.. I-... I.. MUST.. help you.. with these horror-voices.. that-.. that do this.. to you.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment