Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Christine: .. ".. Hanno... I can't yell at Marty.. I can't yell at Marty.. I have-.. a condition.. it may have been me who called the cops.. on myself.. the police.. it may have been me who called the police.. on myself.. on myself.. at the Hotel.. at the Hotel.. or I told Ryan to... or I- instructed Ryan.. to.. it's who I was yelling at.. also.. when I was yelling at.. some innocent neighbours.. in the backyard.. on the back-.. patio.. that I was yelling at them over a little girl.. it's like.. I was yelling AT that little girl.. I thought I heard the sound of a little girl.. I thought I heard a distant little-girl sound.. I think.. that I told.. instructed.. Ryan-.. to call the police.. on me.. on me.. at the Hotel.. at-.. at the Hotel.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

No comments:

Post a Comment