Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Nude Aphrodite in Hell, in the Christian Hell.. at the end of scorcese's second draft of the Wonder Woman movie..

Nude Aphrodite: .. I am Nude Aphrodite and I am always nude when I read comic books.. because.. it's the man thing.. it's only the men who are sexually assaulted in comic books.. it's only men who are naked when they are sexually assaulted by clothed women in comic books.. except for dear, dear, sweet gentle poison ivy.. who was naked when she was being assaulted almost sexually assaulted by a gigantic plant-creature... because poor naked poison ivy felt such compassion for those men... it was a paul dini written issue .. of detective comics.. and all I Nude Aphrodite can feel is that it is always the men who are sexually assaulted and as I am nude when I read these comic books I see overweight men who are naked being molested by hideous demons in the inferno before then.. something unspeakable.. the man is physically mutilated and .. and... transformed into a gigantic goblin... this happened in an issue of "Power Pack" a comic book about a child-team of superhero's .. but the one thing is .. the writer of that comic book.. when this character.. called "the bogeyman" comes back to plague the child-team as a gigantic goblin.... He actually .. he espouses conservative viewpoints.. I can't remember, but I think he kills a young mugger.. or a purse-snatcher.. feeling that this action by the young man is an action of disrespect for the elderly.. this same "bogeyman" character, this man now a gigantic goblin-creature.. he later when he fights the power pack child-team.. i'm quoting, he says things like .. ".. love .. you think love from your parents is a gift.. is meant to be a gift.. love has to be earned.. love from your parents has to be earned..".. the "Bogeyman" gigantic goblin-man talks as many misguided but otherwise loving fathers have talked.. this was the man who they said had now been transformed into an actual bogeyman.. I was nude when I read the comic where he was an overweight man who was.. who was naked when he was being molested by a huge evil demon in the inferno in hell.. I am in that Hell now.. I am nude.. I am waiting to be molested.. by that same demon...


No comments:

Post a Comment