Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Who is Lady Palpitine?... Sunyata Ryder is Lady Palpitine?.. Sunyata Ryder is also playing Myrina Black, mother of Grail... Grail... Grail.. German woman of Kafka's Czechoslovakia.. played by Prism Ryder, playing the daughter of Sunyata...

Lady Palpitine: .. I am time-travel incarnate.. I am this quintessence of soil which is time travel.. I am the time travel grain.. I am eternity Hofstadterian eternity in a grain of sand.. for I .. am.. Los.. Los.. Los.. I am Los.. daughter of Orc.. I am Luvah... I am Thel.. I am.. Hyperion's daughter.. finally .. I am Oothoon.. I am... Loyolla.. Palpitine.. Look upon my works and be saved.. for I am the salvation of the galaxy...

Lady Palpitine:  .. I am the incarnation tarnation damnation of time travel.. for I travel in my angel soul the Dianetic circuit... I am very much the daughter of Aleister Crowley.. I am the daughter of the Solar Lodge .. but the Grail cult of Czech zech .. chech .. chech.. chech.. I hold no truck with it.. the Grail cult of Chech.. eche ech escher escher.. I am escher a nude woman of escher I am .. I am a lizard death woman nude.. I roll in and and out reality a flatlands 3-d land time travel from flatland to 3-d land reality like a flat reality of cardboard paper paper mache a paper mache reality of flat surface I inhabit and incarnate in terms of time travel reaching rotund then rotund voluptuous time travel dimensions for the sculptural principles of time travel are mine.. Yes.. I 've read Marshall McCluhan... I know the thought of Michaelangelo... I have lived many, many, many soap opera's and know the essay's written about the forms the ideal forms and the bad good forms the essay's written about the sculptural forms of soap opera's their plots and metaphysics.. that I read in an anthology of essays which offer commentary much commentary on Marshall McCluhan's writings.. I live the McCluhan railway trains of co-ordinates railway tracks thru time and history.. the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail by Baigent, Leigh and Henry Lincoln is a book I've read many, many, many, many times.. it is a book of straight history told like a rollercoaster ride of biographical summaries of exciting historical individuals.. all of them much like myself.. I am very much caught up in the mysticism of medieval history.. for I have a soul medieval and a soul only medieval and nothing but medieval .. for I am a german medieval soul and seek my soul to the German of Hegel.. of his book, "Die Phanomenologie des Geists".... I am now reading Heidegger's "Being and Time" in English more than once...

No comments:

Post a Comment