Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

.. The eighteen-hour Uncanny X-men movie screenplay written by Hanno Raudsepp...

Magneto: ... a silent running of purple medusa violets.. bulrushes and thorns of hazel rose.. wildflowers of Tuscany.. this is my world.. this is my holocaust.. this is my gaza.. this is my genocide soul...

Charles Xavier: .. and I wonder.. Eric.. does it have to be so...

Magneto: .. it will always have to be so to get the job done..

Charles Xavier: .. but what job... Erik.. what job.. I don't.. see a job..

Magneto:  .. Charles.. Xavier.. please.. don't be a fool.. be Thomas Carlyle.. believe in work... honestly.. did you ask me what job.. do you honestly believe a man should not hold a job.. what pray tell is he then to do with his time.. if he does not have a job..

Charles Xavier: .. well.. if you should put it that way.. Eric.. but I have not ever been a believer in a Protestant work ethic..

Magneto:  .. not I either.. but.. I am a believer in a Catholic work ethic.. a quite different thing.. and their was I believe still so much that was Catholic about Martin Luther.. the first Protestant...

Charles Xavier:  What about Galileo..

Magneto:  What in Heavens name was Galileo thinking when he claimed the earth revolved around the sun.. who has been helped by that revelation.. countless people have been hurt by it I believe..

Charles Xavier: .. yes.. you're right Eric.. their are truths that hurt..

Magneto: .. but WAS what Galileo said True at all... Xavier.. I have deep, deep misgivings about this.. what if Galileo only made mistakes about astronomy..

Charles:  .. surely.. you're not saying.. Eric.. that the Church was right to silence him..

Magneto:  .. I feel I would have done the same thing in its place....

Charles:  .. I believe perhaps Dostoevsky would agree with you... as he would agree with you abou many other things, Eric Magnus...

Magneto: .. I don't agree with Dostoevsky about the Jews.. though..

Charles: .. quite right.. their I don't blame you, Eric Magnus..


screenplay scene written by Hanno Raudsepp for the eighteen hour Uncanny X-men movie by scorcese to be released in movie theatres in June 14, 2017...

.. Zoom silk medusa zu Scorcese and Feige...

No comments:

Post a Comment