Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Darkseid and Diana.. written by Geoff Johns for Scorcese...

Darkseid: .. Diana.. dark, gentle, soft, milk Diana... a white dark winedark sea Diana soul you have.. a green dark soul you have... and this is the green soul you have you beautiful green girl which is somehow the colour of order... green is somehow the colour of order.. and green is my colour... I am a force of order and am more force than human or alien more purely a force am I a metaphysical entity I am of pure, vitriolic, unadulterated, incorruptible order... I see something so incorruptible and uncompromisable about you.. but yes.. no.. your incorruptibility and inpenetrability is the uncompromising CHAOS of Ares... yes you are incorruptible because you are pure chaos Diana Ares.. yes.. I dub you Diana Ares.. I award you the title of Diana Ares.. for you are chaos my sweet Diana.. you … are .. Blake.. You are Diana Blake..

Diana: .. I always thought my name was William...

Sean Bean is Darkseid

Megan Gale is Diana..

a scene written by geoff johns Hanno Raudsepp in scorcese's “William Marston's Wonder Woman” movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment