Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Nude Diana in the Justice League movie by Roger Donaldson, Scorcese, George Miller, and Francis Ford Copolla...

Nude Diana: .. To speak kindly of war is the prerogative of a princess amazon like myself.. but aHH.. that word amazon is so tainted with goreblood.. like a mark branded mark of blood a branded bloody gash on a door in Ancient Hebrew Egypt the mark of the Passover is now the word "amazon".. and yet am I an amazon princess.. and theirfore a princess of blood.. blood.. blood will have blood.. while I save lives I lives saves and the bloody gashes upon my bare, scarred body do better work upon it than upon any other mark .. for I am a princess of blood and if thou dost thou show me visions of the hyperborean bear or the striped rhinoscerous I will not balk but better visions yes.. it is Banquo .. it is Superman.. only a vision of Kolya... kolya.. dear, sweet, gentle Kolya.. Superman.. my kal-el.. He is Banquo.. only that vision will start my eyes and hesitate me at the blinking give a wink to my soul into a scarred heavan.. and I am stricken dead by thunder at the sight of Banquo.. then .. Superman striding in cape flies off.. and I am a woman again.. I am myself.. me .. myself.. and EIIRREEEENNNEE!!!!..

Nude Eirene Minerva: .. hehehehe.. foolish snivelling witch.. why what a quarrelsome brat thou arts DI... aN...NAA... why did I not plant on great designs fo ryo for you Diana.. great ambitions to the heavens.. and instead I find myself encountering in the great god design Diana I find a rowdy quarrelsome lout Diana a kind of Falstaff woman of boisterous dog-like temper.. a rapacious woman of rowdy drunken tempers this Diana no great queen you art...


Nude Diana:  megan gale

Nude Eirene Minerva:  nude embeth davidts..

Justice League scene written by Hanno Ridal Raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment